1. Buyer shall to provide the exact place of delivery.
2. The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods by himself. In the case when Buyer cannot accept goods, and goods delivered to the provided address, the Buyer has no right to make claims regarding delivery.
3. Seller delivers goods by “Lithuanian post” or by the delivery company DPD.
4. Goods are shipped the same day or next business day after confirmation of payment.
5. The goods in Lithuania are delivered within 2-3 business days , in Latvia and Estonia within 2-4 days and in other EU countries within 3-14 days.
6. In all cases, the seller is released from liability for breach of terms of delivery if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or not delivered on time due to the fault of the Buyer or for circumstances beyond the Seller.
7. Buyer must notify the Seller immediately if the parcel is damaged, if received incorrectly (unordered) goods, the quantity of goods is not correct, or set of goods is not incomplete.
8. Buyer must send a photo of damaged parcel and (or) goods Seller by e-mail.
9 If parcel is returned to Seller due to incorrectly provided address, or if a parcel is returned to a Seller from post terminal after passing a maximum storage time in terminal, Buyer must to pay Seller for reshipping. In case, if a parcel is returned from post terminal, after maximum storage time had passed, Buyer must cover returning expenses for Seller. In this case, if Buyer wishes to cancel order, shipping costs are not refundable.